प्राक्कथन About Kathamandap

It's the place where I will be expressing myself-- counting on my experience and observation-- in the form of stories.

I will (try to) write both in Nepali--my mother tongue-- and English--the international lingua franca.

I write in Nepali because I have fluency in it. And,I write in English because I want to go global.

मेरा अनुभव र अनुभूतिहरू सँगालेर लेखिएका कथाहरूको चौतारी हो कथामण्डप। वास्तवमा जीवन र जगत्‌ भोगाइको प्रतिच्छाया हो यो।

समर्पण भने उनलाई जो यो जगत्­मा छैनन् तर मेरो प्रेरणाकी स्रोत हुन्। हो उनै संबृद्धिलाई जो मेरा कथाहरूकी प्रमुखपात्र पनि हुन्। जीवनको यौटा मोडबाट मेरो परिचय र अस्तित्व उनीसँग गाँसिएको छ। उनकै कारण म छु अहिले यहाँ यो रूपमा। त्यसैले कथामा नै सही मेरो सर्वथा प्रयत्न रहनेछ उनीलाई जीवन्‍त राख्ने।

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great start.. Looking forward to reading your insights, stories and many more..

Mr. LOL

Anonymous said...

शुभकामना

grantman said...

looking forward to reading your stories as well...
grantman

Anonymous said...

खै त कहा छन कथा ?? त्यतिकै झुक्काएर !!